Most specialty services are not available at the Open Door Clinic of Alamance County. When services are not available, a referral can be made. If you have never been seen at the Open Door Clinic and need a specialist, it is quicker if you go directly to UNC Chapel Hill. A referral to UNC Chapel Hill from our clinic will not make it faster or free of charge.
Examples of specialty services NOT available:
- Liver Disease
- Pain Management
We do NOT treat any type of pain with medication. We do NOT prescribe any controlled substances including medications for anxiety or mental health.
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- Diabetes Management
Helpful Contact Information
- Health Dept (336) 227-0101
- Mental Health (336) 513-4200
- Mental Health Crisis Line (888) 543-1444
- BCCCP (PAP/Mammo) (336)-538-7855
- UNC Dental Clinic (919) 966-1161
- NC Mission of Mercy (ncdental.org)
- UNC Charity Care (866) 704-5286
- UNC Orthopedics (919) 966-9230